1.Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class starts, All our classes starts on time, Doors will be locked 5 minutes after class starts and opened again after class finishes in order to have a quiet class environment.
2.Class reservations can be made 3 days in advance.
3.Early cancellation (“Early cancel”) to your booking has to be made 12 hours before the start time of your class for Morning Classes and 3 hours before the start time of your class for Afternoon Classes, Otherwise late cancellation/No show will be applied and will be penalized of “Admin Fee” $50 every occurrence and if you incurred 3times within a month your account will be “Temporarily Suspended” for 2 weeks for all Online bookings, for Class Card clients the session will be deducted.
4.During the online suspension, you can call us at 8197 5591 or email us at Hi@YogaUP.com.hk to book classes.
5. Please switch off your mobile phone or switch it to silent mode and keep it inside student storage. No phones are allowed in the practice area.
6. Any packages, memberships, teacher trainings, retreats, workshops, special classes/events and outdoor classes paid are non-refundable and non-cancellable.
7. We reserve the right of changing instructors due to internal operational reasons without any prior notice, although we will try our best to send advance notification whenever possible, via Email, Whatsapp or Calls.
8. We reserve the right of cancelling regular group classes due to internal operational reasons.
9. We reserve the right of cancelling workshops, teacher trainings, retreats, special outdoor events and classes due to not meeting the minimum sign up rates.
10. Please do not leave your personal belongings inside student storage overnight and we do not hold responsibility for any loss and damage of personal belongings.