Yoga is for Everybody
Starting your first yoga practice can overwhelming with so many different styles, so many teachers which one should I try, how often should I practice?
Below are the simple guide to answer most of your questions in mind!
Which class should I take first?
- Beginners (Most of our classes are beginner friendly)
Hatha 1, Hatha (hot), Yin, Warm and Relaxing Stretch, Slow Flow (Warm)
- Stress Release
Warm and Relaxing Stretch, Restorative
- Injury Treatment
- Keep in Shape
Vinyasa, Power Yoga, Hot 26+2, Yoga for Sculpt
- Stretching & Increasing Flexibility
Yin, Warm & Relaxing Stretch, Slow Flow (Warm)
What are the Benefits of Yoga?
- Stress management
- Strength and Flexibility
- Self Confidence and Self Esteem
- Proper Blood Circulation
What are things I need to keep in mind before the class?
- Do not eat anything heavy for 2-3 hours prior to taking class
- If you have Injuries or health concerns, before the start of the class don’t hesitate to inform our teachers, this will help them to provide you necessary postures that will be more comfortable for you.
What to wear?
- Wear something you will be comfortable stretching and sweating in for hot yoga, no bikini, no undergarments.
- Be sure to bring a change of clothes, we have bathroom facilities available.
What else I need to bring with me?
- Although we sell Water/Coconut water, it still is important that you bring a water with you (in a water jug or spill proof container)