In the event of private bookings or full-day events, we guarantee to maintain our commitment to you by offering additional yoga classes before and after the affected time frame. This ensures that you continue to enjoy a robust schedule of 20 or more classes per week, safeguarding your uninterrupted access to your yoga practice.
General Cancellation Policy
Your cooperation and understanding of our cancellation policy is greatly appreciated.
All class cards and unlimited packages are non-refundable, non-transferable, and may not be shared between clients.
Late Cancel/No Show: If you cancel out of class less than 12 hours before the scheduled start time for morning classes, 6 hours before the scheduled start time for afternoon and evening classes, or do not show up for a class that you have reserved a spot in, you will be charged $75 Late Cancellation/No Show Fee. If you desire, you may still use your Membership toward another class that day. The $75 fee will be automatically charged to the stored credit card on your Momence account.
If the penalty for late cancellation and no-show is not paid within 14 days of the incurred charge, an additional 10% surcharge will be added to the outstanding amount. This additional surcharge will compound for every subsequent 14-day period until the outstanding balance is settled.
If you do not have a stored credit card on file, your account will be debited the $75 fee and you will be asked to reconcile the negative balance on your account upon your next visit, prior to taking any further classes. If a negative account balance remains on your account after 30 days, you will be sent an email invoice and required to pay within 15 business days. If timely payment is not received, YogaUP reserves the right to deactivate your account until the balance has been settled in full.
If you know you cannot make it to class, please cancel yourself out in advance to avoid fees. You can simply cancel your pre-registered class at Momence or WhatsApp us at 5225-3227.
- You may suspend your Agreement for a maximum of twelve (12) months if you are pregnant, or for the maximum of three (3) months in any period of twelve (12) months for any other reason. The minimum suspension period is one (1) month. You are allowed to suspend your Agreement twice with any one (1) year.
- All non-pregnancy or non-medical suspensions will be charged HK$150 per month.
- If you have a Monthly Committed Auto-pay or Prepaid Package, the package expiry date will be extended by the number of month(s) suspended.
- You must give at least five (5) days’ notice prior to your next scheduled auto pay date for your suspension to be effective.
- No backdated suspensions are allowed.
If you hold a Monthly Committed Autopay Package, you may not terminate your Agreement until the full minimum term has expired. After such time you may terminate your Agreement by completing a Termination Form at our studio on or before ten (10) days before your Autopay date.
Your Agreement will then expire one (1) month after the following bill cycle. If we have not received your termination request in writing, your Agreement will automatically continue after the minimum term period by billing you via Autopay each month.
- If you hold a Prepaid Package, you may not terminate your Agreement within the Prepaid Period.
- If you hold a Yoga Class Package, you cannot cancel your Agreement in respect of such package.
- For the avoidance of doubt, if your request to terminate is given after the date indicated in Clause 1 above, you will be charged one (1) month’s non-refundable Monthly Fee, and your rights and privileges under your Agreement shall expire two (2) months after the last Autopay deduction.